Brexit changes to Business Travel
Business travellers will face some changes come at the end of the transition period on the 1st of January 2021. Our expert team here at Wayte Travel Management are here to guide you through the changes, and what is required for you.
When travelling to the EU,Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland, British citizens will need to check whether their passport is valid. Your passport must:
- Have at least 6 months left on it
- Be less than 10 years old regardless of how long is left on the passport.These rules do not apply to travel to Ireland. You can continue to use your passport as long as it’s valid for the length of your stay.
At border control, you may need to:
- Show a return or onward ticket
- Show you have enough money for your stay
- Use separate lanes from EU, EEA and Swiss citizens when queueing
If you have any questions on how Brexit might impact your travel plans come the 1st of January 2021, click below to contact us.