As vaccines are rolled out and the world starts to look forward with cautious optimism, thoughts will turn towards travelling again. However the landscape is markedly different and it is therefore vital that attention is paid to the constantly changing border policies and Covid-19 screening requirements of all countries. In addition, airlines and hotel companies are continually updating their policies in respect of changes and cancellations.
The value of a professional business travel agent has never been greater. Wayte Travel Management has been arranging business travel since 1980 and I myself have been with the company since 1988. We are long established, well capitalised and in a strong position to weather the Covid storm and continue providing exceptional service to our clients, old and new, into the future.
As part of our comprehensive services we offer :
• Advice on travel restrictions, entry requirements, quarantine periods etc.
• Advice on ticket flexibility, routings
• Managing refunds and re-bookings
• Traveller tracking
• Full 24/7 Out-of-Hours service
Most importantly, we provide you with a dedicated agent with direct e-mail access and phone contact – no call queuing, no anonymous contact centre. We have 17 agents, most of whom have been with Wayte Travel Management for many years and are very experienced to assist you in arranging trips in this Covid-19 era.
In addition to this you will also benefit from our usual services :
• One point of contact for all flights, hotels and other elements of travel
• Best available airfares in all classes – Economy, Premium Economy, Business & First Class
• Marine fares for eligible travellers
• MI/Travel Reports
• Dedicated Account Manager
• Monthly account facility and detailed invoicing
If your company travels on business then we’d be delighted to hear from you and hopefully have the opportunity to explain in greater detail how we work.
Please contact either myself or Garry Lloyd, our Sales Director – our details are below.
Garry.email@example.com | 07827 968043
Finally, I’d like to wish you a very happy and healthy 2021.