We are delighted to announce its Business Travel Summer event was a success last night (Thursday 11th of July).
As the evening was starting the PA Club’s Managing director, Michael Hislop kicked off the event with a speech. Before handing over to Wayte Travel Management’s Sales Director, Garry Lloyd.
Speeches from Garry Lloyd and Michael Hislop
Our guests from various companies within the Manchester area enjoyed various food and drinks complimentary of Wayte Travel Management. Throughout the evening guests were joined by the event organiser Matthew Adderley alongside Wayte Travel Management’s Manchester office staff, Rob Massey, Karl Taylor, Zoe Gregson, and Will Jukes.
The night ended with Wayte Travel Management conducting a prize draw with the following prizes donated:
- Native’s Jay Abbott kindly donated – Bed breakfast and dinner at Native Manchester (open date to be announced)
- Wayte Travel Management’s Garry Lloyd kindly donated – Bed and breakfast at any UK Raddison Hotel
- American Airlines’ Peter Baillie kindly donated – American Airlines goody bag
- Enterprise’s Roya Soleimanifar kind donated- Enterprise goody bag
- Singapore Airlines’ Jane Tyson-Moore kindly donated – Bottle of champagne
Get in touch with us here to hear about any events Wayte Travel Management are organising.